THE PREMIER CENTRALIZED B2B GLOBAL DIGITAL CATALOG
ALL ON ONE PLATFORM
Diverse Powered Brands is the premier centralized B2B global digital catalog connecting diverse suppliers, buyers, supplier diversity managers, wholesalers, and investors across the entire beverage alcohol and hospitality industry.
Diverse Powered Brands – the industry’s trusted resource – provides a seamless, easy, and informative way to discover diverse suppliers across all beverage alcohol and non-alcohol categories all on one platform.
Going beyond a digital platform, Diverse Powered Brands operates as a startup incubator functioning as a springboard for early-stage businesses and startups by providing valuable educational resources, virtual master classes led by industry experts, and virtual or in-person pitch days with buyers, wholesalers and investors.
Diverse suppliers include BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), Disabled, LGBTQIA+, Veteran, and Women. Qualifying suppliers are companies that have diverse owners, companies that are third-party certified, brands that are diverse-led, and/or brands that are diverse-made. Read more about qualifications in our FAQs.
Diverse Powered Brands addresses the importance of sourcing from diverse suppliers which in turn supports economic empowerment and inclusion, building strong economics and communities.
ARE YOU A
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY
ARE YOU A
ARE YOU A
FOR QUALIFIED BRANDS
ARE YOU AN
- Centralized platform ensures complete, up-to-date, and search-optimized data is provided from a singular source.
- Cost-effective marketing tool to showcase your company and brand pages 24/7/365.
- Personalized content and robust brand stories supported by assets, photos, bios, accolades, awards, and videos to differentiate from competitors.
- Standardized templated pages created by wholesalers and buyers ensures equitable visibility for all brands, large and small.
- In-person and virtual events provide opportunities to showcase products and pitch brands to potential wholesalers, buyers, industry experts, and investors.
- Explore, research, and discover diverse-owned, diverse-led and diverse-made brands across all bev alc categories 24/7/365 all on one platform.
- Standardized company and brand pages including, informative brand stories, product descriptions, images, and videos using pre-designed templates for a consistent and robust brand experience.
- Place order directly through the licensed wholesaler ensuring accurate pricing, inventory, delivery times, and customer satisfaction.
- Access events and resource library proving ideas on creating unique campaigns, LTO’s, activations, and promotions, satisfying your diverse and socially conscious consumers.
- Creates new marketing opportunities for brands and makes it more efficiencent for wholesalers to integrate into their own ordering and ecommerce systems.
- Real-time, up-to-date brand data maintained by the suppliers reduces labor costs incurred by the wholesaler.
- Comprehensive brand information makes it easy to create sales presentations helping sales reps get more out of each selling opportunity.
- Sales reps have more resources available at their fingertips to sell more effectively without spending a lot of time gathering brand info.
- Discover diverse-owned, diverse-led and diverse-made brands across all bev alc categories for investment, incubator and/or accelerator programs.
- In-depth supplier company and brand pages include informative brand stories, product descriptions, brand size, third-party certifications, unique differentiators and more.
- Easily identify companies that have secured VC funding or are active in incubator programs.
- Co-host Diverse Powered Brands in-person and virtual pitch days.
Diverse suppliers are responsible to self-declare their diversity criteria before the brands are published and visible in the marketplace.
Diverse suppliers must renew annually to ensure that there has not been a change in ownership, leadership, or makers of each brand.
As stated in the Self-Declaration Form, if Company Ownership, Brand Leadership and/or Brand Maker changes anytime within the year prior to
annual renewal, company must login and update this information within 30 days and sign and resubmit the Self-Declaration form for approval.
We encourage you to verify the ownership status of a vendor/supplier/partner, particularly if you have a supplier diversity program at your company.